Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10K & California

Wow 10,000 page views - that's crazy to me! Thank you all for visiting and checking out my art!

This unfortunately will just be a quick post as I am currently counting down the hours until I will be on my way to CALIFORNIA! I'm incredibly excited to see college friends, go to the beach, and make a quick stop  at a little shindig known as San Diego ComicCon. I can't wait to go, and I'm sure I'll be so overwhelmed by the enormity of it all that I'll just end up wandering around for 8 hours but it will still be amazing.

I have been working on new art, I swear! (Although you wouldn't know it from the lack of activity on here). I hope that upon returning from California I will have lots of art and photos to post to make up for lack of consistent posts. Until then I leave you with part of a design, and a sexy summer lady, that ended up on a tshirt that you will see when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment