Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Hey, just a quick heads-up, I will be at Mythic Games (2024 Lake Rd., Elmira, New York 14901) THIS Sunday 12-5pm for the High-Five Event.
 Usual deal, bunch of artists, very cool art, venue with equally shiny items on the wall, the twist this time is the price. Just like Five Below everything at the event will be $5.00 or less! Prints/books/sketches etc. Perfect chance to find something in everyone's price range.

As for me I will be selling issues of Adventures in Crapville as well as SwanBurger, and doing $5 sketch commissions
In addition to books I will be selling: VALENTINES! I've worked up some mildly inappropriate (my favorite) designs for the upcoming holiday and will be selling them on Sunday. Below is a sneak peek at a few of the Valentine prints:



No comments:

Post a Comment