Thursday, September 11, 2014

On to the next!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I jumped right back into work after returning from the con and it's been non-stop since then!

I would say this is just a quick update with more to come later...but you all know that never seems to work out, so I will try to summarize, as best I can, the AMAZING weekend I had at the Baltimore Comic-Con.  

It. Was. Awesome...and done!

Thank you again to all the amazing people who stopped by my table and chatted with me and picked up art, you made for an enjoyable weekend. I had such a great time, met some really amazing people, saw a bunch of friends, and got to spend the weekend doing art. Not bad at all. The focus on art and artists (pencilers, inkers, writers, letterers, editors, everyone!) gave the convention a great energy and I am definitely excited to try my hand at it again.

I didn't get a chance to wander around too much (doing art at the table!), and I was terrible about taking photos...but here's the few shots of my table and the commissions I worked on.

One of the t-shirts I was selling (more on this later)

Day 1 Booth: 

Sandman "Death" commission: 

Day 2 booth: 

"X-23" commission:


 "Black suit Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy" commission:

"Captain American & whoever I wanted - Miss America" commission:

Awesome Saga cosplay 
(the only cosplay photo I actually took, even though there were incredible costumes)

Day 3 Booth: 

"Nightwing" old and new costume commission: 

"Wonder Woman roller derby" commission: 
This one was SO MUCH fun, I may do more like it.

Sandman "Death" commission:

" Frenzy and Misty Knight" commission
Wasn't familiar with these characters, but had an absolute blast drawing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment