Thursday, August 21, 2014

Post-Con Recap

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by at the Twin Tiers Comic Con this past weekend! It was a wonderful event, a fun weekend and all around awesome time. See below for my photo recap.

First, the lovely Jam Piece print you may have gotten to see many times in the weeks leading up to the show. It was a pleasure each time this piece came across my table and I got to sign it, and I couldn't be happier with the final product. (I handled the little ball of fur).

Outside of the Justice League birthday card:


Inside of the card:

New holiday card:

Rocket Raccoon large print:
Special Elmira Jackals, hockey print, large size as well:
 Booth setup:

Commission - Batgirl & Nightwing

Commission - Kamala & Rocket

Commission - Dr. Strange

Commission - Rocket Raccoon Card
 
Commission - Robin and Damian, Young Justice style

Commission - Rocket and Abby

 Commission - Spider-Man

Commission - Rocket Sketch Cover

Thank you to everyone who let me draw for them. I still have a few outstanding commissions to finish up,(thank you for being patient!), and I will be posting the next batch of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment